TRANSITIONS is a strategic alliance for innovation formed by research and technological centers, VET, HE institutions, public policy actors, SMEs, and other sectoral organizations from Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, and Sweden. Transitions project aims to nurture the textile and fashion transition to an Industry 4.0 system and a circular economy by developing new learning methods, tools, and practices to help students, young designers, and professionals to face real challenges.
- ELISAVA – Fundacio Privada Elisava Escola Universitaria (Spain) – Coordinator
- NTT – Next Technology Tecnotessile (Italy)
- Città Studi –Po.in.tex (Italy)
- MODACC – Catalan Fashion Cluster (Spain)
- IACC – Institut d’arquitectura avancada de Catalunya (Spain).
- NEW ORDER OF FASHION (Netherlands)
- AUAS – Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- BORAS KOMMUN (Sweden)
- PROTEKO BORAS FOR TEKOINDUSTRIN (Sweden)
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.